Do you have an idea about the day of ovulation? Yes, your day of ovulation is very important regarding your pregnancy. Women who are attempting to get pregnant should have an idea about their exact day.
Only a few women who get pregnant as soon, but for others, it is compulsory to track their ovulation or best time of conceiving. Find out the most fertile days and ideal time of conceiving with the aid of ovulation calculator. You can readily get plenty of sites which provide you with this effective, handy tool. Remember that, when you come to know about your exact ovulation time, you have great chances of getting pregnant.
How to Track Ovulation:
Well, all around the world many women faced several issues regarding pregnancy. But there is no need to worry! As mentioned earlier you can track the best time of conceiving with the assist of an calculator. It is the fastest tool which tells you about the ideal time of conceiving and also known as ovulation calendar. Acquire an advanced calculator with a legit source of calculator-online.net to know about the best time of conceiving a baby boy or girl. The online calculator is very simple to use, to calculate ovulation – only require the first day of last menstrual cycle & regular cycle length.
What the Several Studies Say:
Here is some legit information that is based on several studies:
- When you do sexual intercourse 5 days before ovulation, then the probability of conceiving is 0.4 percentage to 7%
- When you do sexual intercourse 4 days before, then the probability of conceiving is 8 percentage to 17%
- When you do sexual intercourse 3 days before, then the probability of conceiving is 8 percentage to 23%
- When you do sexual intercourse 2 days before, then the probability of conceiving is 13 percentage to 29%
- When you do sexual intercourse 1 day before, then the probability of conceiving is 21 percentage to 34%
- When you do sexual intercourse on the actual day of ovulation, then the probability of conceiving is 8 percentage to 33%
- When you do sexual intercourse 1 day past ovulation, then the probability of conceiving is 0.8 percentage to 11%
- When you do sexual intercourse 2 days past ovulation, then the probability of conceiving is 3 percentage to 9%
Enter the first day of your last menstrual period and regular length into ovulation calendar to track the best time of conceiving.
Natural Methods for Tracking Ovulation:
- Ovulation Calculator Online
- Cervical Mucus Method
- Basal Body Temperature Method
- Ovulation Calendar or Rhythm Method
- Symptothermal Method
The Theory of X or Y Sperms:
Well, if you want to conceive you ought to know of the difference between sperms that take the X-chromosome and also Y-chromosome, that will be responsible for conceiving. The man sperm has XY-chromosomes, Y is to blame for conceiving a baby boy and X for baby girl. Even the Y-chromosome goes very fast, but its life span is too short as compared to X-chromosome. According to optimistic research, the Y-sperms are smaller and poorer, but much faster than X-sperms.
Symptoms of Pregnancy:
There are several symptoms of pregnancy, but few early and common symptoms are the following:
- Tender, Swollen Breasts
- Nausea With or Without Vomiting
- Food Aversions or Cravings
- Faintness And Dizziness
- Slight Bleeding or Cramping
- Mood Swings
Mean, it is true that your ovulation day is much important if you are decided to bring an addition to your family. Track your fertile days with the aid of an advanced calculator and become a mum as soon. Good Luck!